Almost back to normal

 Life has remained hectic this last couple of weeks although all signs point towards a return to normality very soon. Which is a long way of saying not much painting got done.

Max Spleenripper is very close to being finished. Once all the brass bits are done he should look alot better then I'll have to decide on whether I give him some blood splatter or not. The base however is not great. I couldn't find his BB base so I grabbed one I think is the right size but it turned out very dull. Maybe some white lines and blood splatter would help or washes and weathering powder. All going well he should be finished in time for the next post.


Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. I reckon you're right - a white line and a bit of blood spatter will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good he's just getting painted for fun so it's a good chance to experiment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts