Totally focused on painting

 In my last post I said that the knights should be finished by now and that I'd started playing X com again. Well the knights aren't finished but earth is almost safe from the alien menace.

I didn't lose too much time to gaming it was mostly working nights and busy days. Things should be going smoothly now and I've decided on what I want to paint next which has given me some motivation. The shields are taking longer than I thought they would after I decided to go with red and yellow on them as the knights were still looking a little monochrome. They are looking better now and I also noticed that I had forgotten to paint the saddle covers so they are getting done as well.

Maybe if it had been a leap year I would have gotten them done shouldn't be long now though. At the moment I'm listening to Skaven slayer while painting so my desire to get on to the next thing is very high. Still not sure what colours to use on Gnawdoom but I'm hoping it'll become clear while painting him. In other news I've ordered some ak interactive 3rd gen and two thin coats paints to try out unfortunately I never picked the best colours due to indecision and cider. I'm also applying for a new job which should give me more painting time which seems to have become the primary concern in my career.

If this post seems a little rushed, it is! I want to keep up my two posts a month so this is getting done last thing on the last day. I'm sure I'll do better going forward.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts