Oh my lovely horse

 Second post about the knights and not much has been done, sadly working nights and school holidays really cut into painting time. My restarting X com 2 again has nothing to do with it. 

Aside from the bridal bits all the metallics are done along with the horses themselves which doesn't leave a lot left really. At the moment I'm painting all the red and yellow parts white so that the colours will look brighter than if I slapped them on over black and silver. After that it's the details to do and the shields so my next post should be of some finished knights. 

Not sure what I'll be working on next although the big dragon is calling me so that could be fun. I saw a good tutorial on doing the wings which I'd like to try out but doing something quick and easy might be needed first to recover some painting mojo. One of the blogs I follow Another wargaming blog  did a great job of one of my favourite Skaven models, Gnawdoom the gray seer, I think it's time I dug him out and got him painted.

The perfect song for horses on valentine's day.


Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. Oh man XCOM 2 is such a time sink, good luck escaping from that haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never been able to finish it I always make it up to the floating balls then my squads are wiped out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts