Empire knights

 I finally got them finished, 13 knights painted up and ready for battle. I did get them done at the beginning of the month but I'm just getting round to posting them on here it's been busy at home. I've also finished two Skaven because no matter how busy life gets great minis will always find a way to get painted. Turns out getting through all the little details took a lot longer than I expected and I'm not completely happy with the banner I'm never sure how your supposed to paint banner.

Empire knights

I know I say this in a lot of my posts but I'm really happy with how these guys turned out and getting to say that can't be a bad thing right? I realise that painting 13 might be a weird number choice, possibly the Skaven getting involved, but that's how many I had. I did think about finding a few more on eBay so I could field a unit of 15 although that doesn't seem to be a sound tactical choice.

Anyway I can't really think of anything more to say so here's a photo dump. Enjoy!




Thanks for reading.

Comments

  1. The red and yellow is a very good color combination and I think your banner came out excellent. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Space Dino there are times when I deeply regret picking red and yellow it's worth it in the end though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts