Fantasy adventurer 33 - evil hero

 It’s still two days until my birthday but I wanted to share the mini I painted up to celebrate the occasion. Here is the fantasy adventurers line evil hero who, if I got my dates right turned 40 this year. He got a quick paint job but I did spend a little more time on his shield trying for the check pattern that I always associate with old chaos. It never really worked out as I pictured it in my head and I’ve no idea why still looks good though. 

FA 33

Fantasy adventurer 33


Back in October I painted up another of the fantasy adventurers line, this one here, but he was too old so I’m hoping that this guy from the second release was actually released in 1980. I had originally wanted a mini from the December issue of white dwarf picking out the hell rider although sourcing him was more difficult and expensive than I was happy with. I’m also working on a mini for my 100th post so I want to get something done between now and new year so I can start 2021 on a new project. 

Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts