Chaos war shrine

 It took a while but I finally finished the war shrine. I’m really happy with how it turned out and I think the basing scheme is working well. The second mutant has smoother blending on the skin so the practice is paying off although the patches of scales don’t really show up I really needed to spend more time on them. 

Chaos warshrine

Chaos war shrine

I’ve seen a lot of great war shrine conversations I don’t understand why people don’t like the standard model though it’s a fantastic mini even with the dopey mutants, it’s a part of their charm. It’s definitely now time for a break from chaos and I have a few ideas of what to paint next so I’ll see what gets done over the coming week. 






If you want to see how all this came together be sure to look back over the last few posts. 

Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts