Blood bowl skaven week 9

Sadly this post starts with an administration that I lost my hobby mojo for the Skaven. I had thought that my slump was due to the computer eating up my free time then I realised I’ve been working on other stuff. My last post aside I’ve also started on the anti Gotrek and Felix and a witch elf after reading storm warriors. This weekend I decided to force myself back into it and knowing that the biggest hurdles were the tails and white areas that’s what I tackled first. The tails are fine and apart from the stormvermin kilts the first highlight of white is done. Now when I get to sit down again it should be easy to knock out an area for a small achievement keeping my hobby mojo up. It won’t be today though as I have aliens to kill and a world to save.



Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts