Blood bowl skaven week 13

I got a lot done this week but it’s not going to be enough for me to finish next week. I blame this entirely on the coaches banner and underworlds coming out on the pc neither of which could have been avoided.


So far I’ve done the claws, kilts and made a start on the metals. Glart’s fur has also been painted up but I may go back to make some changes it’s not looking how I would like. Other than that it’s a pretty standard paint job so far.


Since this is a short post I may as well stick something on the end. I tried sticky toffee pudding beer the other day and while the first few mouthfuls were like drinking treacle after that it really mellowed out, I’ll definitely be buying a few more once I get the bbq out. Highly recommend trying it out if you get the chance. My favourite beer at the moment though is hobgoblin ruby, standard not imperial. Pairs well with a packet of spicy crisps which I usually share with my daughter.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts