Another three Dwarfs

Well there’s no chance of me finishing my Dwarfs this year but I did get three more done. I started two of them about three years ago but never got round to finishing them so it took a bit of repainting to get them back to where I was happy with them. Not my best work but thrown into the unit they should look fine. I’m trying to move away from using blue as it was pointed out that it stood out from everything else so yellow was my colour of choice. While I’ve no plans on repainting anything now it’s something I might look at in future.










In other news I’ve decided to start a Adeptus Mechanicus army for 40k it’s the only game that gets any love round here. There might be a kill team event so I have some Skitarii to paint up which should get me ready for both games. Hopefully I won’t be working during kill team as on my current rota I will be working during the 40k events, things can change though so I’ll take them as they come.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts