Footsore Normans

I’ve always had an interest in history and have started using my audible subscription on historical lectures. The first one I listened to was about 1066 which quickly led to me buying up some Normans from Footsore miniatures. 

Footsore miniatures

A couple of choices were made for me. First the Normans looked better than the Saxons so that’s what I ended up buying. Second the spears were out of stock so I picked up some hand weapons for them. I also bought some shield transfers from ‘little big men studio’ to try out which look great but I needed some practise with them so hopefully next time they will turn out better. 



All in all I’m happy with how they turned out and will probably paint more in the future. They also helped me realise that I really don’t like batch painting so there’s not much chance of me finishing off the Goliaths or Iron Golems anytime soon. There’s a good chance my next post will be dwarfs.  





Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts