Old world dwarfs

 Continuing with the trend of zero focus I started painting up some iron breakers. I struggled a bit deciding what colour to make the shields but finally settled on red rather than green. These are great minis and a rare instance where I prefer the 6th edition models over the marauder ones they're also quite quick to paint, lucky for me really. 

I'm still trying to decide on a colour scheme for the Brettonians after already deciding on blue and red. The problem is I like to be different and sticking to an official colour scheme isn't really my style. Turns out the area I live in just got a new flag made which would seem like the way to go. I'm going to paint a test model at some point to see how it looks I think it be alright though.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts