Atom bomb baby

 I finished the raider faction for fallout wasteland warfare. They were great fun to paint and the minis were excellent. I'll definitely be picking up some more to paint in future.

I left the power armour till last as I thought it would be the hardest to get right. Turns out it wasn't to bad and painted up pretty quick if a little messy. It's the paint job I'm least happy with but the part that really gets to me is the slabs on the base. I think on all the other minis I must have used some nuln oil on the slabs before dry brushing. I never noticed until after varnishing that these ones were slightly brighter and it's eating away at my soul. Other than that she's fine.



In a shock victory of being uncomfortable in social settings I've decided against signing up to the AoS event. I'm already suffering from buyers remorse from the core rules spending more on the army book and generals handbook seems like a waste when they will be outdated very soon. I haven't decided on where I will go from here. Either dwarfs or empire for the old world or stick with chaos for the new AoS. The answer to this question and more coming soon in the next blog post.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts