A tale of one warlord (part 3)

 Despite this month starting out well it quickly went down hill. Unfortunately I became somewhat disgruntled at work which completely killed my desire to paint leading to me starting fallout 4 again which has also taken away alot of painting time. Amazing how one person can have such a negative effect on those around them. But nevermind I eventually got the paint brushes out again to start tackling a 40 man block of swordsmen. 


I'm still going back and forth on which army I should have picked, it seems to change daily, I'm not even convinced on my chosen colour scheme. If all goes well I should get more done this month and hopefully finish either the swordsmen or the steam tank. The blog is also very close to reaching the 10,000 views mark so thank you to everyone that's taken the time to read my ramblings I'm sure within the next year or two I will be able to make this my full time job.

Thanks for reading 

Comments

Popular Posts