Chaos week 8

 That’s the warriors done and I got my treat mini painted quite quickly so started on the warshrine.  I seem to be struggling to focus on one area so I’ve painted part of the column, the platform and one of the mutants. 

I wanted to try wet blending on the mutant but I don’t think it turned out great. I’ll see how it looks once all the other bits are done but the other mutant will be dry brushed I think although I’m not too confident on that either. 

For some reason I remembered the warshrine having four braziers and I wanted to do a different coloured fire for each god. Turns out it only has two but it looks easy enough to stick another two on so I’m waiting on them being delivered. 

The base got a load of stuff stuck on but it seems to have warped which I wasn’t expecting, it is a GW base so I’m surprised it’s so flimsy. 

Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts