Chaos week 5

 It’s the half way point if I was planning on a mini a week and I actually feel like I’ve made some progress. The warriors are now at the stage where I can start sticking them together with five of them already done, a few more details on the rest and I can start work on the shoulders. I really wasn’t enjoying the painting process with these guys which is down to my expectations of what I could achieve over the holidays. As it was my time off involved very little time to myself. Now that I’m past the frustration things are going better and I’m happy with how they are turning out. I’ve tried to push myself with these trying out new techniques and taking a little more care so it’s great that they don’t suck but the shortcomings of my trusty synthetics are becoming apparent. A size 0 can be surprisingly large. 



I’ve also decided to give the glowing runes another go. After checking a colour wheel the red runes were dumped for green. I’m still not sold on them so I’ll give it a couple of days before deciding but so far I think the green needs to move a little further from the rune and possibly a white dot in the runes would help. Any advice would be appreciated. 



Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts