Chaos warriors

Chaos warriors








 It took longer than expected but I got the warriors finished and beat my mini a week goal. It’s a fairly simple scheme but I tried to push myself with these guys using different techniques than I would normally and I’m very happy with how they turned out. It was a bit of trial and error deciding on the scheme as I went which is probably a terrible idea but it worked out. I think the only thing I would change is the cloaks which I glazed with very thinned down Shyish purple and I think it might have been better using the violet ink. I also decided against using red autumn leaves as it drew to much attention being the only warm colour on the mini. The last thing I learned was that the army painter matt varnish really knocked back the green glow on the runes but it still looks fine. That’s the first 180 points of my slaves to darkness ready for battle.


Thanks for reading 

Comments

Popular Posts