Chaos week 7

 We’re into the final stretch now. While I was right about not getting much done this week what I did achieve was quite significant. A lot of little things were finished off along with the skin cloaks which went better than I expected. I was never sure about the colours I should use for them so I kept it simple and they turned out alright. I also got started on the bases which means I’m down to the helms, some finishing touches on the bases and the weapons. 

I’m still deciding on the colours to use on the weapons and helmets. I think the helmets look fine as they are but a green glow might make them stand out a bit more, in fact no I’ve just decided that would be too much, once the horns are done they can be stuck on. For the weapons I was thinking of using green or purple shades. Thinking about it I’m sure some of the weapons have runes that will be green so either purple or steel shades. I’ll decide when I’m at the painting table. That’s about it hopefully next week will be a fully painted unit and then I get to paint a little treat for myself something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. 


Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts