Blood bowl skaven week 1

With my Kharadron frigate finally painted its time to move on to my next project, a skaven blood bowl team. I found a league not to far away and decided I was going to attend as long as I got a team painted up in time and I can overcome my unsociable nature. Normally I don’t post work in progress stuff but when my 30 minute speed paints take a week and a half having a running recorded of what I can achieve should help to motivate me. I’ve already came up with a team and colour scheme so all I have to do now is get them painted and come up with a team name. I decided against net listing or even sensible listing by getting rid of two rerolls and an apothecary in favour of Glart Smashrip because I love the model.

Here is everything I need to get painted up.


My plan for getting them painted changed a few times. Is started with 3 at a time then 4 until finally I settled on 6 at a time getting all the linemen done at once. It’s been going well so far with most of the base coats done the only problem has been the purple. As much as I like the foundry paints some of the colours are far too thin with royal purple being particularly bad. I might swap it out with a citadel paint next week I’ll see how I feel at the time. All in all I very happy with the progress considering I only had half my painting time on Saturday, it’s looking good for getting close to finishing by the end of the month.


I also have plans for getting a coach converted and painted but that will depend on how quickly I get everything else done.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts