Dwarf engineer

Dwarfs! Greatest of all the fantasy races from the discworld to middle earth. Ever since my hero quest days I’ve been a dwarf at heart and dreamed  of leading a mighty hoard to battle. With this brave hero painted up my army stands at 15 great and noble warriors. Ok I’m a slow painter and get distracted easily but dwarfs are quick and easy to paint so with the blog pushing me on I should get more done.

Dwarf engineer

All my dwarfs have yellow, green and blue which I’m hoping will give a nice bit of variation but keep a cohesive feel to the army. I won’t go into detail about how much I love this guy all the classic dwarfs are packed with personality. And gold except for this guy. The plan was to paint him holding a gold nugget as is traditional with dwarfs but I had the shocking discovery that I don’t own any gold paint. It all suddenly became clear that’s why my dwarfs are so reluctant to be painted. I briefly thought about trying to paint it as a diamond then I sobered up and gave him a lump of purest green.


Maybe it’s warpstone chaos dwarfs had to start somewhere.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts