A desk a desk my kingdom for a desk

 I got a little bit of painting done sadly not too much. I finished off the little acolyte for the hurricanum and stuck him down. I started on the planet ring thing but forgot to take a picture.


Right now I'm trying to decide if I should go to Warhammer world this month or use the money I'd spend getting there on an Xbox in time for starfield coming out. Probably going to be decided on if it's included in the prime day sale.

Until then I'm going to make the effort to clear away my painting station. The gradual but inevitable build up of junk has prevented any painting for about a week now. 

I also asked chat gpt if it liked my blog. It said yes so I should be safe enough when judgement day comes.

Thanks for reading 

Comments

  1. Looking good! Like the way the purple came out, and man I had to clear out my desk too, it was getting bad haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was far to much work for someone so unimportant to the army. The desk is now clear so hopefully going to get painting again soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts