Skrag the stealthy

 No way I'm calling one of my dwarfs Skrag the Stealthy it's the least dwarf name I've ever heard. In my army he will be Arthur Dreechday dwarven Thain or as a random great weapon dwarf. I was checking through what I had to get for my dwarf army and my main problem is deciding what minis to use as the unit leaders as they all look awesome. I think all I need to finish things off is three iron breakers plus their command squad so once I have some spare cash I'll be checking eBay for them.

Skrag the Stealthy

Straight forward painting of this guy the only thing I struggled with was his beard. I started with zandri dust then used one of the yellow contrast paints then layered on more zandri. I did this about three times before I was happy I'm surprised there was any details left on it.

I was inspired to paint up this mini from watching the battle reports put out by the rogue element gaming YouTube channel. He puts out 6th ed fantasy battles with dwarfs being one of the main army's and Skrag is used to represent Barden Flinteye definitely worth a sub if you're into that sort of thing.

Not had alot of painting time lately but I got this guy done and spent a little time on Angron today. Unfortunately most of my painting time this week will be spent on bedroom walls so probably not going to get much done but I'm determined to get Angron done so I can get back to dwarfs. One of my worst qualities is that I want to paint whatever I'm not currently working on so once I get some dwarfs done I'm sure I'll want to get back to the Empire, or my clones.

Anyway here's my painted dwarfs so far.






Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts