The rat pack

 I love GWs made to order runs. I've been able to pick up some minis I loved as a kid and ones I could never afford at the time. In the past I was able to get Grom the Paunch and Queek Headtaker this time I got a vermin lord, Thanquol and bone ripper.

Quick and easy paint jobs on these three using some army painter air paints. The kobold/gnome flesh colours look great on Skaven and I used camoshade on the metals for a dirty green look. Really happy with how they turned out my only regret is putting them on round bases but they look better and I'm never painting a whole Skaven army.

Vermin lord


Thanquol


Boneripper



Hopefully GW do another run of made to order soon. I missed out on the dragons they did (too expensive at the time) and dream of the day they release some of the old dwarf line.

So far there is an AoS and fantasy tournament coming up around here so I need to stop messing around with my painting. Those chaos and empire forces have been neglected for too long.

Should have done a better pinning job.


Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts