Chaos week 13

 I decided against taking a break from chaos so lots got done. I knocked out all the flames and while I’m happy with them they do need some brighter highlights at the base to make them look right but that probably won’t happen. The central pillar still needs the side horns painted and the platform needs the brazers finished off so not much left before it’s all done. The second mutant has been repainted to match his buddies skin tone although I’ll probably not wet blend this one. The part I’m happiest with is the big eye at the front of the platform it turned out really well.




In other news I don’t really like the central pillar and have been thinking about cutting off the daemon statue to replace it with something cool. I’m not sure what to replace it with but I think the hero quest gargoyle would look amazing. The other problem I had this week was my daughter deciding to help me out by finger painting the platform. Luckily I was able to get most of the paint off before it dried so only some small touch ups were needed. Turns out it also makes a great car for her glow worm toys, I never knew three year olds liked pits of skulls so much. 

Thanks for reading 

Comments

Popular Posts