Chaos week 11

 I set out to paint the war shrine priest and I achieved that but not much more. He turned out nice apart from the skull hanging from his belt but I painted that at 4am after not enough sleep and it will mostly be hidden anyway so it’s fine. The purple cloak still seems a little rough and muddy to me so I may play around with making a glaze from the purple ink for the heros. I don’t think this will extend to repainting the warriors but it might. 

Chaos warshrine priest

In other news I finished my chaos lore and posted it up. Again this was a 4am job but I was given a non hobby related deadline so I needed to tie up loose ends. I think it turned out alright and certainly longer than I intended but the ending may have spoiled it, a lack of sleep and no idea how to end it may have affected my judgement. Next stop Black Library. 


Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts