Emergency dwarf

My monthly deadline has paid off. My painting time has dropped to nearly nothing this month with a new job and upcoming exam on top of the usual stuff cutting into it. I also can’t paint during Murdoch mysteries so buying the season 11 dvd may have been a mistake.With my deadline fast approaching the black knights were once again thrown to the side to be replaced with ye old dwarf. Easily my favourite range of minis.
Oldhammer dwarf

I was able to knock this guy out in a few days thanks to having loads of chain mail. Three of his mates were also started but have stalled at the drybrush stage due to time restraints so its back to black knights for now. Hopefully once things have settled down I will get back to painting in my free time.




Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts