In the beginning

Well blogger me. Seems the only way to get things done now is by starting a blog about it. I've always been a slow painter a condition not helped by several years away from the hobby and the birth of my daughter. I picked up my paint brushes again a couple of years ago in an attempt to keep myself sane and it seems to be working. My only problem is finding the time but I know it's there lurking around where I can't see it. If I can update this blog at least once a month hopefully things will magically get done. Although it will primarily be about painting I might throw in some other stuff that might be interesting. So what do I paint? Not a lot as it turns out. I have a collection of old citadel and some new GW, 3 kick starters from diehard, pantheon of chaos and green skin wars. I will be trying to focus on otherworld miniatures which I found recently and have already spent far too much on, amazing little guys. Well I think that will do as an opening post now I need to get some painting done. Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts