Swarmlord

 I've always loved the tyranid models but I've never been able to paint them up the way I wanted to. I'm not sure how many paint jobs the swarmlord had but I was never happy with how it going so he would be pushed to the side until I wanted to try something new. My last attempt was going for a grim dark look not because I thought it would look good but I needed a practice model to try it out on.

Swarmlord





He got a quick and dirty paint job then I slapped on the streaking grime. At first I didn't like it but it's grown on me to the point where I think I'll get a couple more tyranids to try it out on. Is this the start of a 40k army that's always alluded me? Could be although it's more likely to be another forgotten project. Speaking of which I now need to decide on what to paint next. It will be either chaos chariots, a celestial hurricanum or some atalan jackals.


Some thing to balance out the grim dark.

In other news I ordered one of the starwars legion bundles for May the 4th but is yet to arrive not that I'm desperate to add to the painting pile.

Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts