3 holiday dwarfs

 I'm currently in the last week of my summer holidays and so far I've painted up 5 dwarfs. They started off slow, looked terrible in the middle but finally they looked good. It's been a while since I've worked on any dwarfs and I don't really remember which colours I used so I loaded which one looked right into the paint case then headed off to sunny England. 

I only have three of the five here with the other two requiring shields to be painted up. While taking the photos of them I still wasn't happy with how they came out and taking pictures has always been something I've struggled with. I've tried making two display boards before both of which took alot of time and effort (the second one still isn't finished). Yesterday I decided to give it another go. I cut an old sign in half, sprayed it a couple shades of brown, poured some mod podge over it then add grit and static grass. The whole process took about an hour and it looks far better than the first two. Anyway here are Gimli, C46 drunken dwarf and a dwarf adventurer with halberd.







My little display board


Thanks for reading. 

Comments

Popular Posts