Halfling hot pot

After a desperate rush to get one last model painted last year I instead got to start this year with a great mini. The classic 4th ed halfling hot pot which I was able to pick up from the GW made to order service, something I’m hoping to see more of this year. One of many minis I wanted as a kid but could never afford it was great to finally be able to paint it.

Halfling hot pot

It’s not my best paint job due partly to rushing and my synthetic brushes losing their points. I prefer using synthetics from an animal loving hippie point of view but may have to get some sable brushes for detail work. The halflings were painted up to match my oldhammer dwarfs I’m sure they will appreciate having some cooks around and a little artillery is never a bad thing.





I tried out doing some blood splatter on the cleaver as it’s something I have never been able to get right. It’s not a technique I typically use as I prefer clean weapons but lately I’ve not been happy with how they are turning out. It’s something I’ll need to practice before I’m happy with them. Now I need to decide what to paint next.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts